RE: messed up wiper arm

ok cool deal. I tried the teflon tape, but the wiper only did 2 wipes (back
and forth) before it was done.

I cleaned out the splines on the spindle, but I'm kinda scared to bolt that
sucker on too tight...don't want to break it like I did to the rear
wiper...!

So, here is what I did...I got some 60-second epoxy and put just a little on
the arm then I let it dry (last night). I bolted it back on just before I
did this email. I didn't test it yet, but we'll see what happens and how
well it works...hopefully I'll find a replacement soon!

junkyard trip!!! WOO HOO!!  = )

adam l
86 8v