Re: [8v] exhaust upgrade questions

Jamex i'm not sure about - I was trying to get some of their bonnet lifters
about 3-4 months ago and was advised that they had gone bust. Whether this
is right i don't know but i couldn't even find a distributor at all and the
retailers i spoke said they weren't getting anymore stock.

As far as i know Jamex is Dutch but they seem to have strong South African
connections so maybe they are just relocating.

Not a lot of help i'm afraid

Andy
91 Scirocco Scala
83 Jetta Gl