Re: KP/CM2....markings on VDO guage

At 8:44 PM -0400 8/31/00, S.Coleman wrote:
>Anyone have an idea what this is.....it is the markings found on a VDO gauge
>we found going through some old parts today....I'm thinking
>pressure?

Yeah, I am pretty sure it stands for kilopascals per square
centimeter, and that it's the same unit of measure as a bar.

My gauge is a 10 bar gauge, which would be, I believe a 150 psi gauge.

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |