Re: Triple gauge sender questions

> ...That is the oil pressure sender.

Thanks. He's a big chap & I don't want to upset him, so I'll tell him I want
the "temperature" sender...

Now, I'm still a bit confused. I think the dual pole pressure sender goes in
place of the temp sender, at the front of the oil filter mount, & the temp
sender moves to the rear in place of the other sender.

So:

1. What is that other sender (yellow wire)?
2. Where should the yellow wire be connected?
3. Where do I hook up the temperature gauge, because I'd still like to have
the MFA temp display (green wire)?

Thanks,
Stuart