Triple gauge sender questions

I know this has been flogged to death, but I still have a question. My local
VW-Audi breakers have an Audi Coupe GT, from which I'm getting the gauge
panel tomorrow. I want the senders too, but the guy at the yard insists that
there's no such thing as a double-pole oil pressure sender and says I must
mean the oil temp sender.

The oil temp sender (I quote: "a big fuck-off thing") does have two poles
(and it is big). This goes in place of the one with the green wire on the
oil filter housing, correct? So, where's the oil pressure sender on the
Audi, what does it look like & where does it go on the 'roc?

Thanks in advance,

Stuart

PS, if you're replying after 23:00 GMT, please reply to me at
lab@circast.co.uk because I'm going straight after work tomorrow.