Re: [Fwd: DUBFEST2K update 8/29/00]

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> These guys crack me up. If they would maybe reply to an e-mail they might
> of gotten a few more autox registrations. Pathetic.

I've met the organizers and they're actually pretty cool people.. a couple of
the Europaisch club boyz.  They did this event for the first time last year
almost on a lark and it turned out pretty good.. this year should be much
better still.. even if it does turn out to be sorely lacking on the Scirocco
content.

Jeez the legend of ND 2000 gets bigger all the time.. 34 scirocco.org cars
out of 154 entries.. Waterfest managed in the 20's, but with twice as many
overall entrants.. and this thing is looking like 2-3 only at this point.
34??  That's un-fucking-believable!!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0