erratic idling upon cold start

ATTN. LIST, my name is Tim and I am sort of new to the list, but for the past
several months I have been more or less of a passive observer to the list,
however I wanted to ask a question about my 85' 8v. It seems after sitting
overnight and becoming cold, my car will want to idle up and down from like
1000-1100 rpms down to almost a stall, and when I first head up my street, it
wants to hesitate going into 2nd gear. After the is just remotely warmed up,
it runs fine. I put injector o-rings in about a year ago, so I pretty much
can rule that out of the equation. My fuel filter and "tune up" parts are
new. Could I have an OXS prob? Cold start valve prob? HELP is appreciated.
THanks