Someone PLEASE buy my '81 16v project!!

Ok.. I'm now concerned with just getting rid of this car.

Highest offer takes it. Offer anything! Please! Seriously, I'll take your
offer.

I wanted $1700, then I wanted $1500, but I'll take a LOT less. It's now to
the point where I just need it out of the back yard.

I'm taking out a loan to get myself an A3 Golf... So, the Scirocco, she's
gotta go..

Here's the low down scoop:

1981 Light Metallic Blue Scirocco. 94k miles on body.
w/1989 Jetta 16v 1.8l PL engine w/154k miles and 16v 5-spd w/ brand new
clutch, Full CIS-E computers, fuel inj.. all mods are done.

The big thing is that you've gotta install a new electrical system. I'm
including the electrical system from an 85 GLI (also CIS-E), and will plug
right up to the engine. It came from a running car owned by a fellow lister.

There's small hole under the driver's door sill (smaller than a dime), and
two small dents on the left side (one's right behind the left blinker, other
one's above the rear wheel arch), and one small (2" dia) dent on right
fender (no paint broken)

Black interior w/vinyl seats in excellent shape.
100mph speedo.
K&N front struts w/Rocco 16v stock springs (about 10k miles on them)
Front end is very tight, and handled excellent
(3) 14" five-star rims, and a 14" VW donut.
No sunroof
16v Fuba Roof Antenna
Stock rear wiper
beat-up Bosch yellow fogs w/factory switch (oooh!)
Red pinstriping (a la "S" models)

I'm the third owner and have contributed 15k miles.

It was built in 8/80, and has dealer installed red/black/cyan pinstriping
along the sides (right under door handle), and up around the top of the
trunk.

Pictures can be supplied upon request.

Car is located in Southern, CT and will need to be towed. A couple tires are
flat, but can can certainly be pulled with all wheels on the ground.

PLEASE reply to toastworks@usa.net, or I may not get it.

Tanks listers...

-Dave
'81 Scirocco 16v (BUY THIS!)
'87 Subaru GL 4WD Wagon (restricted to off-highway use, OR this car is  a
piece of shit! NEVER buy a carbureted Sube!)

http://profiles.msn.com.