Re: Mk1 still stalling after changes

> The pump *does* buzz...so it looks like the pump isn't my problem and that I
> have an electrical problem.
>
> I have had a few suggestions from listers as to where to look for electrical
> problems...any others I should try when I get home tonight?

****Hmm......if it isnt fuel, and it dies like you have described (like you
just turned the key off), then I would think your spark is gettin cut off. I
don't think it would be anything with the distributor or the plugs, cause if it
was it wouldn't run fine and then die, it would run like crap and then die, or
not run at all. So I would think its something from the coil back. I suggest
the usual, check and trace the wires to and from the coil, make shure all the
connections are good, and if that doesnt reveal anything, I would replace the
coil. The odd thing is that I haven't heard of a coil going out like that, in
my experience they either work or they dont, I havent heard of one working for
a few minuets and then cuttin out, but then startin right up again. Still, that
doesnt mean it couldnt happen.

Good Luck,
Nathan