Re: Mk1 still stalling after changes

> When it dies there is no stumbling at all...it's almost like you just pulled
> the plug on it...it just dies like you've turned off the ignition.

****Ok, start her up and let her die, when she dies dont turn back the key
right away. Listen for the pump, if you hear it after it dies, then you know
that the pump isnt your problem. If you dont know what it sounds like, it's a
buzzing sound, and it should be on as long as the key is turned on, even
without the engine running. If you put the key in and turn it one click to the
on position, (not all the way to start), you should hear that buzzing, I'm
shure you will cause it wouldn't even start if it didnt. But like I said, after
she dies, listen for that buzzing, if you dont hear it then you know your fuel
pump is giving out, if you do hear it, whell, I would start thinking
electrical.

HTH,
Nathan