Re: (non Rocc) $5,000 dragster

> While we're building dragsters, what about putting a 13B twin-turbo
> rotary into, say, a MG.  I don't know if it could be done "on budget"
> though.

A buddy of mine who shares the barn where I am doing all my work is
currently swapping a V8 out of a Buick Special into an MGB GT...and of
course he is warming over the motor a bit....should be a disgustingly
quick car...if you guys want pics, let me know...(definately on budget
too, he is an engineer...making most of the custom parts himself)

Eric