Re: Drag Times

I have done 14.5 in my 77 Rabbit with the 2.0L 16v, 2 1/4" custom exhaust
with the TT downpipe, PP head, Port matched intakes, PP TB, euro cams, and
that is about it for performance stuff.  Next is the Fuel enrichment module
(that I will make myself) and a little more tweaking the F.I. system.

Now for a question!!!  I read on the Autotech site that you can shim the CIS
and CIS w/lambda for higher injector pressures but you can't shim the CIS-E
systems.  Is this because the DPR regulates the pressure no matter where
where the fuel distributor sits?  Or can you actually do this?

Dave
77 Rabbit 2.0L 16v
84 Scirocco