Re: 50mm intake (Thanks from Doug and Kathy)

Dirk, thanks from me and Kathy too,

We found some surprises in Kevin's collection of goodies too.
Very nice, thank you very much. California welcomes you to visit.
Kevin is happy with his intake. Mike even got a Roadstar booklet.
It was just like Christmas.

I have been off the Internet for a few weeks. I have been working
on the MK1. The car is running now. I have put 800 miles on it.
It runs good. I still have some small things to do but it is like
driving a new car. I will send details and photos soon.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red Scirocco "S"
90 16v 2.0 wht Passat wgn 5 speed