RE: NW Listers Listen Up!!!!

My 16V is very hungry for some import ASS after snacking on some Corrados
this weekend so I think its time to hit the strip!!! What a great weekend
shutting down some heavily modified G60s and hanging with stock VR6s....so
maybe we could look at the yard at the same time...

Shannon Fenton
For the first time...really impressed with my car

http://www.hotmail.com.