Re: Blown head gasket?

Thanks to the people who replied. It was around October the last time I
checked the coolant level, so it's probably just evaporation.

It has 169,000 miles on the original rings etc & uses some oil, so I'd
expect the compression to be on the low side anyway (compression ratio on
the DX 10.0:1). The engine had been running for a few minutes, but wasn't
fully warmed up. I'll check again. It runs OK, but feels a bit sluggish
sometimes.

There's no evidence of leakage/deposits that I can see (had that before -
bad expansion tank cap).

Stuart