Non Roc- Corrado question

Ok, simple question, hopefully.  I believe, maybe wrongly so, that the
Corrado was A2 based, and then when it became VR6 powered it either changed
to A3 or modified A2(but this really is irrelevant I guess).  So the
question is would rear shock bushings from for a A2 Golf/Jetta and a rear
motor mount (the bigger one on the passenger side) fit a Corrado too?  I've
got some of these things to put on ebay and want to make sure I have all
applications listed.

Thanks,

John C. Worden
Wayne, Maine