Fix: 16V Hard Start

Score another save for the 'rocco list.

The Load Reduction Relay turned out to be the culprit, swapped in one from
my (de) parted GTI and the Scirocco fired right up. Now I just have to go
back and unmangle the mixture and timing, since I had cheated before running
it way rich and way advanced to fire up.

As a side note, the part number from the GTI and Scirocco differed by an 'a'
suffix on the Scirocco part, but same 171 937 xxxx. Any idea if this may be
a problem to watch? The schematics match, as do the spades, and more
importantly it works...

Thanks much.

Christian
87 16V