RE: dead odo - need rpm ---> mph conversion

UEPRE=  USER ERROR, PLEASE REPLACE USER

Eric

> Actually what you face at work are "PEBKACS". I have found them to be the
> most fearsome problems with computers.
> Of course it is an acronym.
> "Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair"
>
> Julie Macfarlane
> '81 Scirocco (Mom)
> '83 Rabid Jackalope GTi (Baby)
> '85 Wolfsburg Jetta (for sale)

Eric

80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)