Re: OT: Drag racing types

The easiest explanation is ........the first one to the finish wins unless
you go below your dial in .

This is what makes bracket racing interesting . Unlike an autocross where the
fastest time wins in drag its the most consistent one who wins . One cool
thing too is when you get like a 3 second head start and the car next to you
has to try and catch you . I especially like when its a loud V8 and you can
hear him coming then he blasts by you but since I made it to the line first I
win.  HA HAAA <in a Simon voice>

Where I live I get 18 runs at the strip in 8 hours where as when I autocross
I only get 4 in the same amount of time and I have to work too at an
autocross . Thats the main reason I have not autocrossed yet this year .

Jasin
MK1 "stripper"
13s soon? :)