Re: What can I buy for $1200?

Daniel Brideau <dan@hobbyetc.com> writes:
> I just scored $1200 selling a domain name.
>
> What would you get for your VW if you were me?
>

> Dan Brideau
> http://www.hobbyetc.com/scirocco/

Damn... Not bad., congratulations.

What have you done to your 16V Scirocco so far?

I like the tools that you made, they're pretty cool.
If you flattened the curved end of the muffler clamp, then it wouldn't
slip off so easily.

What kind of pressure do you use when you bleed your brakes? 13-15PSI?
Schley makes the same thing, I was going to order one, but TT was out.

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'83 GTI
'84 Scirocco, '80 Scirocco, '88 Scirocco 16V