Questions: To Cam or Not to Cam

Hey All,

I just put a chunk of change down for the 2.0 conversion :-) I am not sure
if I should put an intake cam into my 2.0 or a set or nothing.
It will be a daily driver. Its a 2.0 16v out of a 92 Passat. I am getting:
Supersprint Header
Autotech exhaust from the header back
Sachs Clutch
Misc. seal and gaskets and such.
I will be using the stock 16v tranny and 2.0 head. Should this be enough to
give me a good 1/4 mile run ? I spoke with Potterman again today, what a
crackup he is...I have all kinds of choices as far as cam(s) go. Should I
just get 276 Shricks and be done with it (Inspection...DOH!) ??? what is the
best cam or cams I can get that will give me the most bang for the buck...I
need opinions on the following:
Neuspeed Intake (Euro Spec)
Autotech Set (almost impossible to find)
Kents (a variety including  regrinds)
Schricks (uh, they're Shricks, 'nuf said)
PS - I would really like to dust my buddy's 97 Stock Eclipse (non-turbo) he
thinks he's the sh&t....
Suggestion Appreciated (as always),

Jason87vw@nac.net
87 16v Scirocco (in limbo)