Re: 81 Roc Could Be Mine

--- Jan Folkson <jfolkson@optonline.net> wrote:
 Right
> now it's not
> running and I still need to take a better look at it.
> But last I saw, it
> had no rust and looked really straight.  It's got about
> 110,000 miles on the
> clock with full maintenance records.  AFAIK, always
> dealer maintained.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

If it's rust free and straight, it's probably worth $1000
in running condition.  Might offer half that and get a used
distributor for cheap and get it running.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.