Fwd: gauge wiring(revisited)

hey guys

let me try asking this one more time because nobody replied and i don't think
that i described my problem well enough:
on the gauges there     is  _L    +    and the S looking thing.
                                        l      l                 l
                         ground?                l
                                               positive?     l

                           sender?
also on the dual pole sender i know that i have to put it into the front part
of the flange because it won't fit in the rear one.  when screwed in which
terminal controls the pressure info and which controls the temp?

It has now been 6 trips to the radio shack to get ripped off on fuses and
disconnects.
Please respond if you can help out.

much appreciated

Rob Murphy
87 16v rocco

hello everybody.

had a fire a couple of months back and as a result my three gauge panel has been toast for a while now.  im looking to rewire and forgot what the denominations on the back of my vdo gauges are.  can anybody tell me what they are.  i've already blown quite a few fuses trying to figure this nightmare out.

thanks for your time
take it easy
rob m