hella lights help

I recently aquired a set of hella driving lights, real cheap (free!).  Only
problem is, it is only the lights, with one wire coming out of each.  Now, I
know the ground is in the mounting bracket, but I don't know if these go to
a relay and then a switch, or what?  I can pick up a switch, but if someone
could tell me how to wire them up, and if/how I need a relay it would be
great.  I know someone out there must have hella driving/fog lights on thier
car.  Thanks...

Brad