Musings....need help finding something

OK, with all this talk of people converting to 2.0 16vs, especially into
Mk1s, I have been re-thinking my swap.  I don't want to do something that
everyone else has done already.....so my thoughts have again turned to
TDI.  I would need a complete donor car....I was wondering if you all
would keep your eyes out for a wrecked TDI in the papers or junkyards...I
know they are hard to find so I don't have my hopes up, but if I run into
a decent price I might just try it!

Eric

80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
(Could be the first Mk1 Rocco TDI?)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)