Re: 50mm intake

Dirk Schneider wrote:

> Be sure to pick up your little goodie also :-)

Dirk, you are THE MAN!!

I picked up the 50mm at Potter's tonight and found my "little goodie" - a
pair of authentic German demo plates.  Thank you VERY much!  I almost bought
a German replica plate at Waterfest as I want to slap one on the back of
my car under the California plate.. now I have the real article.  Awesome!

I'm going to drop the intake off tomorrow to be polished.  An oddity: we
separated it at Potter's.  Mike took one look at the gasket and pronounced
it to be a 42.5mm gasket!?  He had a 50mm sitting nearby, and sure enough,
the thing was assembled with the smaller one.  Whoops!  Somebody was
cheating themself!   :0

Thanks again Dirk... I owe you big time.  Hopefully you can make it over
here sometime, maybe for the ND show or Waterfest.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0