Re: [mk2] headlight relaying

	If nobody's answered you yet, I can put up a tutorial with some pics, as I
did it. It RULES! My lights are crazy bright now, and they're just the
XtraVision aftermarket drop-ins. It wasn't hard at all, but there are a
couple of things that I would do differently if I was starting over.
	-Josiah

'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah