Re: [mk2] tires (width)

I used to have 205/60R13's on my '83. It was a little silly (the tires
were way too wide for the wheels), but I didn't get any rubbing that was
very serious. Occasionally around tight corners or over big bumps. I
didn't buy them - they came on the car, and I stuck cheapo
$10/each-from-the-junkyard tires on when they died.
	-Josiah

'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah