Re: '78 Scirocco w/ 9000 miles

http://www.traderonline.com/cgi-bin/coll/apps/search/photdisp.html?photo=00121475104&phoneId=6169491010&ad=21293895&status=no&imgsite=&page=search&pstat=P

> > =====
> > ~Neal

Very rare! If I were rich and aiming for show  - that
might be the car for me.

A guy I know spotted a Cosmos Silver 1981 Scirocco S
about 5 years ago. It was driven by an older woman
that had bought it new. It was garage kept. He left
notes on for about 3-4 yrs. She finally sold it to him
for $1,100. I was green with envy!

But for a Scirocco with a 1457cc motor and a 4spd, I
don't think I would shell out $9K.

=====
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco S, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)