Re: Significance of plastic pouches under carpeting?

That's the weird thing....  They are each about 10"
long and 6" across.  Two on each side.... Really odd.

Maybe I'll give them a (blech) taste tonight.  If my
tongue goes numb I'll have to look up some of my old
high-school buddies...

Thanks
Mark

=====