FS: 16v Scirocco in Missouri, $450

	This car was sitting in my home town and I contacted the owner a
while back to see if he wanted to sell. The car is rough, hence the asking
the price. I had dreams of buying it to strip the interior (good cond.) for
my '84 and slowly part out the rest to other list members, but I haven't
been able to convince mom to let me park a Scirocco in the driveway that
will simply sit there and be an eyesore (to her, I like looking at Scirocco
lines and curves :)

Details:
'87 (I think)
faded, oxidized red (hood is really bad)
decent interior
sunroof
over 100k on motor, motor was rebuilt after timing belt broke
on startup, the engine makes a terrible squel from the ac compressor, this
goes away after a while according to the owner
misc dents and hits, body kit is not salvageable
that's all I can think of, contact the owner for more info

the car does run, would be a decent parts, track, or autox car

located in:
Rolla (2 hrs west of St. Louis), Missouri (MO) 65401

contact:
Larry, 573.364.1523

GL,

___Wojciech Galecki___