Re: Parting out 16V scirocco

Get off this guy's case already!!   If you think he's asking too much, fine,
don't buy the parts!  He's the only one who can say what the parts are worth
to him and how much it would take to convince him to part with them...

As many of you know, I used to make my living selling VW parts.  There are
people willing to pay good money for stuff like this (the only reason I'm no
longer parting out cars is I got lazy and sick of working on them all the
time...   I miss the money).

I personally have sold complete 16v body kits for $550.  Sometimes I didn't
pay that much for the car I took the kit off of, but what difference does
that make?

He's not forcing anybody to buy the parts...  so if you don't agree with his
pricing you should have no reason to respond

John

lotsa stuff
http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren