Re: cheap Scala-Roc on german eBay

On Fri, 18 Aug 2000 20:25:41 -0400 "Julie Macfarlane"
<juliemac@telenet.net> writes:

> 1) a trip through France would be lovely
> 2)I am recovering from the office summer party. (Champaign & Orange
Juice
> for breakfast, then the rest of the day was a blur....   :)

It's ok.  I work in the Anthropology dept. which just happens to share an
office with the Geography department.  And driving through France
probably would be fun.  You could always just inflate the tires until you
achieve buoyancy.  :)

Timothy A Reed, Esq.
t.a.reed.esq@juno.com
Moses approached the thick darkness where God was
Exodus 20:21