From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Timothy A Reed
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2000 8:08 PM
To: juliemac@telenet.net
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: cheap Scala-Roc on german eBay

On Fri, 18 Aug 2000 19:53:44 -0400 "Julie Macfarlane"
<juliemac@telenet.net> writes:

> Leave Germany into France. Turn right before you hit the sea. Follow
the
> coast north.Purchase some snow tires before hitting the tundra. Once
one the
> ice pack, turn left and head towards Canada and your almost home...

I think a geography lesson may be in order.  France is southwest of
Germany.  Try going into Poland from Germany, skirting around the Baltic
Sea, north through Finland and then Sweden and Norway before you get on
the ice pack.  Make sure you take along lots of extra fuel. :)

Timothy A Reed, Esq.
t.a.reed.esq@juno.com
Moses approached the thick darkness where God was
Exodus 20:21