Intro and newbie questions

Hi there,

Since new people are introducing themselves, I thought I'd do the same since
I just joined.

My first car was a '75 Scirocco, my second car was an '85 Scirocco, and I'm
currently driving a '95 GTI VR6 (hope those aren't bad words here).  Well,
I'm nearly done with the major work I want to do on my GTI, so I've been
thinking about a project car--it's gotta be a Scirocco!

I'd like to get a MkII 8V, work it over and add a turbo, so I'll have plenty
of questions in the future.

I do have a quick question now, though:  Does this list have an archive, or
technical library, or FAQ web page that I can refer to?  I know how mailing
lists have the same old threads resurface every couple of months.  If I can
avoid asking a question that's been answered millions of times before, then
all the better.

Thanks!
Mike Carlson
'75 Scirocco "Helga" - R.I.P.
'85 Scirocco "Konrad" - Gone but not forgotten
'95 GTI VR6 "Wolfgang" - http://members.home.net/m-carlson/Wolfgang.htm