Re: New 88!

Yours doesn't slide into the roof?  You sure?  mine
does... I don't think they changed sunroofs for any
MKII's...
Tilt & slide...

Can't tell you how to fix it - it is on my list of
things to do.

Mark
>   1. How hard is it to repair and adjust the
> sunroof?  The one on my old GTI
> was a real pain in the nads, but this one looks like
> it might be easier
> since it doesn't slide into the roof.  I need to
> replace at least one of the
> cable assemblies and want to know if this is a DIY
> job...
>   2. What size tire can i get away with on this

=====
Mark
Just because you have an opinion, doesn't mean that anyone wants to hear it

87 Westfalia Gl
84 Scirocco 8v
http://student.fortlewis.edu/~mwmages/