Re: Audi Handles ?

Hello,

> I know I'm going to have to find a few Audi doors with handles and cut and
> weld and paint and the whole nine. But are the handles mechanically the same
> under the skin as the VW handles? Or do I need the locking mech. and post?
> Which one would be the best? I really want to get both sides without looks.
> Like the rear doors of an A4.

you don`t need to get a complete AUDI, at least here in Scirocco-homeland
AUDI-doorhandle kits are available for about $150/pair.

They`re available without locks or (new) with locks also.

I have pictures of a kit, it contains of the formed sheetmetal pieces and the doorhandles itself.
 if there is interest in it I will put it up the net.
( unlike the airbox-dynoes I have taken these pictures myself ;-)

Greets
Dirk