Re: Waterfest Show Results

At 07:52 AM 8/16/00 , you wrote:
>yeah the judging was pretty screwed up..... but it did make me feel better
>that I only
>lost to Ben by one point.......next year I will kick in one of his doors
>or some thing to
>make it a little more even..;)..and then it is impossible that I got 3
>more points on
>interior than brett and the same as Ben when Ben had leather and Brett's
>car doesn't have
>a tear in the drivers seat....and on top of all of that I did not even
>empty out my trunk
>these guys were idiots

I just wonder how my interior, with 100% perfect leather (no scratches,
tears, or cracks), perfect carpeting (no stains, cracks, or visible wear),
perfect steering wheel and shifter, perfect rear deck, flawless trunk, and
crack-free, perfect condition dash board, and stainless headliner, got a 7
for interior quality.  Not to offend anyone, but there's a reason I got a
perfect score for my interior last year.  And somehow, although nothing
changed, I got one of the lowest interior scores.

Then, to see that Jason Brunberg got more exterior quality points than I
did was just funny.  No offense, Jay, but that scratch on your driver's
door should have more than made up for my single, superficial ding.  :)

But hey, at least I got a point for putting my floor mats out in front of
the car.

What a complete joke...

Jason

>oh well
>
>later
>

>=====
>Michael Leach--Rochester,NY
>87 16v getting closer and closer to being a show car

>http://im.yahoo.com/

1987 Scirocco 16v
1988 Mercedes 190E Sport Euro

http://members.aol.com/rocco16v