Re: New 2.0 frags a head gasket...Once again the car puts a gun tomy head

Yeah, my Rabbit weeps oil out back there, too... but I'm NOT about to pull
the head and replace the gasket again - it runs great and has perfect
compression, so I'm not worrying about it : )
	-Josiah

'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah