Re: Tranny Question

I wouldnt say they are rare just more desirable so finding them can be a
little tough at times .
The main difference would be the rate of acceleration your car can do with
the close ratio versus the wide and the RPM your car will do at cruising
speed .

For some insight on the differences I suggest you go to  Scirocco.org and
click on the gear icon .

And on that note for some reason I cant get the speed calculator to work for
me , anyone else ? Annyone wanna try it for me I have a 2H with 205-50-15s
and was turning 6300 in 5th :) and on the way home from Treffen I was turning
an average of 4000 .

Jasin
neat but beat MK1 16v