Re: Steering wheel question

On Tue, 15 Aug 2000 00:25:37 -0400 Dan Kraus <u1002712@warwick.net>
writes:
> Ok,
>
> Some how I forgot to state that "I HAVE CHECKED THE CENTER NUT AND
> 6MM bolt."
>
> Dan Kraus

Silly me...
You know sometimes it can be something really stupid or obvious, like the
"CENTER NUT AND
6MM bolt". It can be difficult to figure out why something is loose
through e-mail, sometimes you just have to look at it.

Earlier tonight you replied to me "just checked the 6mm allen bolts and
they are very tight"...
Now you're writing "Some how I forgot to state that "I HAVE CHECKED THE
CENTER NUT AND
6MM bolt.".
Hmmm, I smell a cuntradicktion...

The 6 mm allen bolt, that I'm talking about is under the plastic cover
that is inbetween the steering wheel and the dash...
Did you take that plastic cover off, and tighten the SINGLE 6 mm allen
bolt?

Good luck,
Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'83 GTI
'84 Scirocco, '80 Scirocco, '88 Scirocco 16V