[8v,tech] installing braided steel brake lines

Hi all -- I just got myself some Velocity braided steel brake lines for my
8V. I searched around a bit to see if this has been covered before, but
couldn't find any installation notes; the Bentley doesn't cover this sort
of upgrade.

Anything I should keep in mind when doing this? I'm going to be bleeding
the system after they are installed (desperately needed anyway).

I'm also putting in new rotors and pads (thanks Potterman!); would it be
better to install the brake lines before or after?

Thanks in advance,
Oliver

Oliver Seiler -- Software Developer, Pivotal Software, http://www.pivotal.com
            Scirocco MkII Diary - http://osroc.weblogs.com