Re: premium gas?

 >In MY experience the 16v runs 100% better on premium fuel and yes 32mpg is
>the norm, 35mpg with the A/C off.  I like to use Chevron or Ammco fuel.  I
>love Mobil One oil but I feel there fuel sucks.  Peace.

Up here in Canada we get 94 octane gas at Chevron and
Petro-Canada.....yeeeeeeeeeee-haw!  Oh sure it's pricey, but my baby just
purrs with that good ole' 94 in the gas tank :) The guys who came up from
Washington and Oregon were, like "Holy SHIT!!!! 94 octane???  This is
fucking awesome!!!"

Guess you guys dont get 94 down there :)

Marie