Re: air box & strange coincidences

www.Scirocco2.de/pipercross.htm

> Dirk,
> When you scanned that VWM article, your scanner left streaks in the same
> place as mine... and you left a fingerprint on page 2 in the same place as
> me ... and it looks identical to my fingerprint  :-)

and why do you have only a shitty grayscale-scanner, dude ??
The power curves are hard to tell which one it is, so please scan
it color the next time
and in addition the rest of the list
would be even more happy if you clean your scanner first and
keep your dirty fingers from the screen :-)

in addition, Stuart, wasn't your ETKA-CD toasted
by a CD-burner that for some strange coincidence was located
here in Stutensee / Germany ?
But as always I avoided to put any fingerprints on it ;-)

> Anyway, I have a digital camera now, so it won't be long before I have
> pictures of my car on my site and there will be something original & not
> breaching copyright on there.

seriously speaking I havn`t claimed to have scanned the article myself,
I just thought it would be a good addition to this page.
I don't know where I have it from exactly, there was a discussion about
airboxes with a link to that article on the list recently
and I saved the pics on my harddrive.
Sorry if you're pissed now to see them again.
I can remove them  if you want
or put your name and whatever else you want below it.

The copyright statement that I put above is just for my own protection,
as we have some strict laws and lawyers here in Germany.

Recently I discovered a whole story about my Scirocco convertible
on an austrian page on the web.
http://www.vw-online.at/tuning-autos-dirk.html
I was also quite surprised but my compliments went to that
website-author as he has written it better than I ever could...
and in a way it made me happy because it showed me that at least
one other person in the world likes my car :-)

Dirk