'84 for sale again

    Ok, one more desperate plea for my car before the junk yard gets it.  It
is black w/ moonroof and 5-speed.  Pretty standard.  Motor runs well, and
body is fairly straight.  Some rust here and there.  Someone asked for
pictures but my digital camera is toast right now (Sorry).  The clutch is
utterly shot and the car was crashboxed home.  It will have to be towed away
or crashboxed.  I'll take $200 for it if someone wants to take it off my
hands.  Otherwise if anyone wants any parts speak up now because the car has
to go one way or another.  Thanks again.