all sorts of probs

I heard of the problems related to the speedo. my odometer stopped working.
so i start dismantling everything and take it apart. and found out that the
red gear is busted. The only thing i could do was try expoxying it. So i
expoxied it and put everything  back in. i made sure the shaft was still
moving. making sure the epoxy didn't glue the shaft from turning. now my
odometer still doesn't work, and my speedometer is way off. it looks like
i'm doing about 60, but my speedo says 75 or so...

The oil sender unit is weird. the light is fine in the morning but once it's
warmed up, it'll start flashing in idle. when i step on the clutch a little,
the light would go away. this is a brand new sender unit from bow wow. and
they said that they won't take returns on open units. hrmm...

anybody have any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks
Wing