Re: A/C compressor wiring--> HELP PLEASE <--

In a message dated 8/9/00 11:49:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
scirocco16v_1986@yahoo.com writes:

<<  I'm not
 100% sure I put it back in the right place, I hooked
 it to one of the positive terminals on the back of the
 alternator. I don't understand how having two positive
 leads going to the compressor makes any sense though.  >>

The wire that goes to the alt.  is a Ground wire, connected to a negative
part of the alt from the compressor If I am correct. HTH, I will check my a/c
tomorrow and give you more details it is to late tonight and i have to go to
bed.  Later.

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html