From: Victor Farren <vfarren@rrs.cdie.org>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>; <John.B.Warren@Williams.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 12:09 PM
Subject: 16v Cams

I don't remember who posted this (Craig Williams???), but a couple of weeks
ago, a lister posted an email to the effect that no cam made more power
under 5800 rpm than the Euro intake cam.  Supposedly the source of this info
was someone from Techtonics.

This is what I will be putting in my 2L 16v (when I finally get around to
putting it in).

Victor