Re: update:update: fuel delivery problems (long)

For sure, the car is running way too rich.  It floods out, after a while of
testing and cranking the plugs become covered in black carbon buildup.  When
I pull an injector and crank it over it spurts a healthy amount of fuel.  So
I'm going to adjust the mixture screw out and hope that leans it out a
little.  I'll double check all the timing and stuff like that.  Thanks for
responding, any other insight and suggestions are more than welcome.
Thanks

Joe
'88 16v project, not running yet