Couple of q's

I remember a thread a while ago about replacement voltage regulators (I think
they may have been adjustable?).  I think there was a website for these but I
don't remember.  Could someone pass along the pertinent contact info for
these?

What causes new belts to squeal on a dry day: too tight or not tight enough?
It's been happening with the lights are on when I let my foot off the gas to
brake.  It is so annoying and embarrassing.

TIA,
Stewart